Christopher J. Gee, M.D.
American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellowship, Surgery Fellow and Clinical Instructor, Jules Stein Eye Institute of UCLA
- Residency, Chief Ophthalmology Resident, Wake Forest University
- Residency, Ophthalmology Resident, Wake Forest University
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Wake Forest University
- Professional Medical, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Undergraduate, Brigham Young University
Diabetic retinopathy, age related macular degeneration, eye trauma, eye tumors, retinal detachment repair, and all surgical disease of the retina
Dr. Gee has been involved in research on eye tumors, diabetic disease, age related macular degeneration, surgical techniques and eye trauma associated with natural and man made disasters. He has presented his research at national meetings and is published in prestigious journals. He holds several professional memberships that include the American Society of Retina Specialists, the ...
Read More »